Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Canni-Dad's Weed Review; Volume One

Having enjoyed a stroke 3 years ago, I am now a fully-legal cannabis user thanks to the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act.  This is my attempt at record the effects to better find a remedy for my mild case of stress.  

12/1/16
Strain: Island Sweet Skunk
Delivery Mechanism: Dr Dabber Vaporizer
Notes: My first hit of weed in years!  I took a tiny little toke and I'm definitely a little giddy. I might have some popcorn.  

12/2/16
Strain: ISS
Delivery Mechanism: Dr Dabber
Notes: Last night went pretty well. I was able to clearly discuss homework issues with my 12 year old. I will try a little more, right now. Okay, that definitely tastes like its name... Strawberry Cough!  I don't know why they... 

I've never thrown up from coughing before.  I guess this is all part of the learning process. 

12/4/16
Strain: Quantum Kush
Delivery: Flower in PAX 2 herbal vaporizer 

Notes: I didn't get to vape last night. Kids had the recital and I was on bedtime duty. Tonight is my turn to do the dishes, so I am going to try a Sativa. The online reviews say that Quantum Kush is a very motivating strain. It has a "ridiculously high THC content". I think that means it's good for chores. I will try it now, do the dishes, and report back. 

I did the dishes. And the neighbors dishes. I took the dog for a walk. The neighbors dog. We don't have a dog. I might go get a dog. 

I got a dog. 

12/19/16
Strain: Cannatonic 
Delivery: Graffix 18" Bong
I realize it's been awhile, but the wife is out with the girls and I can finally get back to business. The dog night was a bit traumatic for the family, not to mention the neighbors. The neighbor is really stressing me out, and I  think I have just the strain: Cannatonic. It is very low THC, so I doubt I will break into anyone's house, but high in CDB. CDB is know to have healing powers and can greatly reduce anxiety.  I will hit a nice big bong hit, just like in college, and then go out the kids to bed. 

Putting the kids away right after this show about Mars ends. Then the kids. Look at that beautiful Martian mountain. Martian mountain. Ha. That's funny. I'll just close my eyes and think about that for a minute. 

12/20/16
Huh? Did you say something? Stop staring at me you freak. 

What? 

I know I drew you in my diary. I'm not an idiot.  

No, I shouldn't. That's a really strong concentrate and you know what happened last night. 

Fine!  Just shut up or you'll wake up the whole neighborhood again!  Remember last night???!

No comments:

Post a Comment