Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Woah my allergies are killing me!

It’s that time of the year again and no, I’m not talking about presidential debate time! But seriously, it’s allergy season and if you’re anything like me, you’re suffering. Big time. It seems like every day of late I wake up feeling like I’ve been dragged behind a truck. Puffy, watery eyes, itchy throat, and unrelenting swelling around the anus are just a few of the fun things we allergy suffers get to deal with. It’s just no fun. During allergy season, my eyes feel so heavy and sticky. And the explosive diarrhea really puts a crimp in my social schedule. Sure, I’ve tried over the counter medications, but nothing seems to soothe my itchy throat and searing hemorrhoids brought on by the spike in weed and pollen counts. And no matter how much sleep I get, I always feel tired. And as you fellow allergy sufferers know, the hallucinations are especially vivid during the seasonal change -- just last night I spent the evening discussing colonial trade embargoes with a very distinguished yak. I guess if there is a silver lining it’s that once the weather turns colder, I won’t have to deal with the sneezing, intestinal bloating and blood-vomiting. At least until spring!   

No comments:

Post a Comment